Resistance is the body’s ability to resist pathogens from entering the body. There are two types of resistance, natural resistance, and synthetic resistance. In which, the synthetic resistance benefits from proper nutrition, vaccination, and exercise.
There are many ways for you to improve your resistance such as exercising regularly, cleaning your living environment, healthy eating.
Using CO-DI, a dietary supplement drink with the function of improving immunity system, resistance, increasing energy, enhancing health from the inside to help fight disease and changing weather. CO-DI is a perfect product that provides a strong shield to protect you and your family.
– Đỗ Tất Lợi (2006), Những cây thuốc và vị thuốc Việt Nam, NXB Y Học.
– GS Effiong, PE Ebong, EU Eyong, AJ Uwah, UE Ekong, Amelioration of chloramphenicol induced toxicity in rats by coconut water, J Appl Sc Res, 6 (4) (2010)
– AL Loki, T Rajamohan, Hepatoprotective and antioxidant effect of tender coconut water on CCl4 induced liver injury in rats, Indian J Biochem Biophys.
– BiswajitChakraborty, MahuyaSengupta, Boosting of nonspecific host response by aromatic spices turmeric and ginger in immunocompromised mice, Cellular Immunology Volume 280.
– M. Tauseef Sultan, Masood Sadiq Buttxs, Mir M. Nasir Qayyum &Hafiz Ansar Rasul Suleria, Immunity: Plants as Effective Mediators, Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition Volume 54.
– Benny K H Tan 1, J Vanitha, Immunomodulatory and antimicrobial effects of some traditional Chinese medicinal herbs: a review, Curr Med Chem.